Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baby Languages

I did a little survey among my friends.
Surprisingly, there are still a part of us keeping the language that used to talk with family who understands it.
AKA Baby Languages.
I am trying to capture people talks in different ways or specific words that we don't usually understands.



First Picture
My Chaoz Family always say '拜佛佛' (bai ho ho) means pray to Buddha.
P/S: My family are Buddhist.

Second Picture
There was a time May and I go to eat the Herbal Jelly.
When she suggested to have a bite of the delicious dessert, she said: I want to eat '动一摇'(tong-yi-yao).
Well, this terms have to say faster so you can get a clearer picture.
Raise up your hand if you like to call Herbal Jelly as Tong-Yi-Yao.

Third Picture
I knew this from my college friends, Kai Li, when we was discussing the script of drama for English.
First, I was shocked and confused of the 'strange' words.
Then, I found it quite adorable and easy to say.
'嘎嘎戏'(ka ka xi) means horror movie or the vampires/zombies movie.
A cute way to describe your nightmare.

Forth Picture
A very common word to trick infancy's smiles.
Can be describe a person's IQ like:
This dummy needs to be treat like 'Ang Gu Gu'.
This dummy needs to be treat like baby.

See, baby language are cute isn't it?
Except for the last example, I am lame to put that.
Try to list down your baby language and share it.
I am curious and exciting to see your version of language.

-Peace-

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Welcome back...