Monday, June 20, 2011

I Am Not Ready *Lyrics*

Since the first time I met you,
Never thought that we will be this close.
In very very limited time,
Goddess of Love brought us together.

Who knows what the future hold?
After so long we're ready to meet the end.
Thank you for being important role of my life.
So this love has clear up my mind..

To be Strong and mature,
For being a stronger better woman.
To be protective and wiser,
For choosing a better man to love.

I miss the days we sang of love.
I miss the ways you compliment me.
I miss the warmth through holding hands
And the hugs that you given to me.
I miss the days meant to celebrate.
I miss the ways you teasing me.
I miss of how you say how much I love you.

I am still not ready..

To be Strong and mature,
I just wanna to be your only one.
To be Protective and wiser,
I just wanna save the memories of you.

I am still not ready..
To give up our love tomorrow.

I am still not ready..
Because I'm still love you so deep.

Thank you for being part of my life.
So this love has clear up my mind.

*This song was wrote for my passed away love last night. Sincerely wish you to be the best in the future.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Cheer up !
Stay strong and move forward.

Forget bout the "Past tense"..
Work hard for the "Future tense"..

Im sure you can find someone better.

Believe yourself...
Everything will be ok...