Friday, October 22, 2010

Blah Blah Blah....

Study for SPM
Left 33 days for Dooms Days!
I'm so weak in Chemistry and English.
I scored a C in English.
How come?!

Lovey Dovey
Daydreaming...
Past, Present and Future.
We were fought and argue somethings.
We are still together.
We will be happily forever after. <3

Friendship
I was so mean and what I did is so damn childish.
Why not cherish and foster the relationship between friends for this senior year?
After all, I might not meet everyone after graduate from this school.
I love you girls! <3
Friendship forever!

Conclusion
Get the best for what you want and what you need!

Target
5A's and 5B's in SPM
Be a character like Yui-chan
Wedding Planner

P/S: Yui-chan is an anime character in K-ON. She is a guitarist and vocalist in a band. I going to have a short cute hair and a guitar like her. ><

No comments: